Saturday, April 13, 2013

Transformation = Abundance

I have heard it  said that great souls awaken only through suffering. Difficulty shows us aspects of ourselves that need work, and these lessons would not have been learned if the Universe had not sent suffering in the first place.

I had a very difficult journey, opening to consciousness. I clung desperately to a life I thought was pre-ordained, and in doing so caused myself and others much suffering and pain. As I began to let go of that dream, I spent many years flowing through a series of challenging experiences that slowly revealed where my true passion and purpose lies.

As my consciousness opened, I was able to cure my depression, forgive the hurts of my youth, and begin to live in gratitude. What I'm doing now is very different from what I grew up believing I would be doing at this point in my life, and it's a product of everything I have gone through - pain, poverty, and failures as well as love, success and searching. Most people need to go through some kind of transformation to awaken to the Abundance of the Universe.

My purpose now is to show people who are awakening from the old paradigm, a simple method to tap into the tremendous abundance of the universe using new paradigm tools. I help them to use their skills, experience and passion to create products that add value to the world and increase the quality of life. Through my venture IDEABASH.ORG, people can then grow a global community for the distribution of their product, find collaborators to grow their business, and learn more about entrepreneurship and consciousness in the process.

In a nutshell, I help people to achieve abundance in both physical and spiritual realms, and understand the infinite value of Collaboration.

My venture is less than a year old, and I have been blessed to work with many people who I respect and admire, people who have given extraordinary energy to IDEABASH. Even so, it's time to increase the flow of energy and I'm looking for more collaborators, and outlets for increased education about this Conscious Entrepreneur Network.

If you're interested to know more, please come on over and take a look. If you sign up for the Newsletter you'll be notified when we have online events with global experts on Entrepreneurship and Spiritual Growth. You'll also receive a link to one of my original inspirational songs.

Sending many blessings of Love, Gratitude and Abundance!

Meg Montgomery, founder
http://ideabash.org 

This post was written in collaboration with another 7 Graces of Marketing colleague, the Playful Genie Muse,
who challenged us to answer 3 questions. Learn more at CREATEAVITY.COM

2 comments:

  1. Oh Meg, I LOVE your sharings in response to my musings this month at CreaTEAvity!

    I think IDEABASH is a brilliant concept and your energy is mesmerising : I just know you will draw towards you quality collaborators, and outlets for increased education about this Conscious Entrepreneur Network, in order to make your dream bigger than you ever imagined!!!!

    Thank you for sharing your dreams with us ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallooo, dearest Meg

    I wanted to let you know that your wonderful sharings are now collated into an eBook to celebrate our Inspire & Connect Festival back in April 2013! http://createavity.com/2013/06/10/inspire/

    With blessings & gratitude, Playfull Genie x

    ReplyDelete